another big 22 bet day 4 winners all odds on - a special mention for Vince who broke his duck with a 10-11 shot to remain in 30th and last place!
Val placed her first bet so we are all off and running
A horse racing naps competition run by and for a group of racing fans in the UK. Selections by daily SMS/WhatsApp, £50 entry, 61 bets in 95 days. First started in 2001 and our 57th has started dates are 22nd October 2026 to 24th January 2027. Final day is at Windsor for the Berkshire Million
the start of things 2 comed
ReplyDeletethe start of things to come VINCE
ReplyDeleteVince
ReplyDeleteDont let Maurice take the piss I was in the same boat last competition and it was completely ILLOGICAL that I could win and had no HOPE OF winning until a horse called ILLOGICAL HOPE ran and I had a BLUES BROTHERS moment and napped it and it won at 40/1 and the rest is history. I awaiting your climb up the table with anticipation. Ken.