A horse racing naps competition run by and for a group of racing fans in the UK. Selections by daily SMS/WhatsApp, £50 entry, 61 bets in 95 days. First started in 2001 and our 57th has started dates are 22nd October 2026 to 24th January 2027. Final day is at Windsor for the Berkshire Million
email info@napscomp.com
****************************************************************Interested in joining the next Competition then email info@napscomp.com ****************************************************************
Friday, 4 February 2011
Celebrations in the box
Martin Long & Gary Pascoe look on in admiration at the winner opening his celebratory champers
Wow I have read your article and by the way I found you website on Google and I think after I read several post on you website especially this one I have my own opinion about what should I comment on the next hang out with my boy friend, maybe today I will tell my friendsabout this one and get debate.
Wow I have read your article and by the way I found you website
ReplyDeleteon Google and I think after I read several post on you
website especially this one I have my own opinion about
what should I comment on the next hang out with my boy
friend, maybe today I will tell my friendsabout this one and
get debate.