email info@napscomp.com

****************************************************************Interested in joining the next Competition then email info@napscomp.com ****************************************************************

Tuesday 15 September 2009

Day 3 15th September 2009

Hi from avery bouyant Maurice in warm but stormy Atlanta. Bouyant that is because I'm sitting 3rd (dizzy heights for me) having gone 2 for 2 today with my second winner and on +5.50.

Obviously just a bit more to go!

Other info: 18 players still to have their first bet, today their were 18 bets with 6 winners. Alan Mabb is top after his 15/2 winner today (1 bet) and Rod is second after getting the same winner on +6.50 (2 bets) me 3rd as above. Jake 4th, Ian W, 5th and last cash place 6th Martin Long.

Plate: shared leadMartin & I on 10 points.

Cash positions still to be confirmed we have to wait until everyone has had a bet to be sure they are all in.

No comments:

Post a Comment