email info@napscomp.com

****************************************************************Interested in joining the next Competition then email info@napscomp.com ****************************************************************

Monday 12 October 2009

Day 29 11th October 2009

Well I'm surprised I didn't get any comments re the F1 paddock girls picture - I'll have to get more outrageous

Everyone should have their update by excel by now - let Vince know if that isn't getting through etc.

Clearly its all about catching George who is on +52.00 (no more winners) but now only 33.00 ahead of Alan M who has forged through to 2nd after picking 7-1, 6-1, 4-1 winners in the past 4 days. 3rd is Vince +16.83 and 4th Pat Q +14.14 just ahead of Mark D who sits at +14.00.

Plate: I'm just about hanging on in the lead on 49 points from 21 bets but the pack are all catching and I'm only 2 clear of Vince who is 4 bets in hand. Close behind are also Kevin W and Gary P with less bets - I won't remain in this lofty position for much longer :-(

No comments:

Post a Comment