email info@napscomp.com

****************************************************************Interested in joining the next Competition then email info@napscomp.com ****************************************************************

Monday 23 November 2009

Day 71 22nd November 2009

all getting a bit exciting now - well other than first, of course, that George has sown up apart from a fluke from someone. Ricky now sits 2nd in the main comp but he is dormy and so still has 20 bets left I'm 3rd only 30p behind him and with 6 more bets but Alan in 4th is probably overall favourite to get 2nd. He is 4 bets ahead of me but only 1.37 behind. Vince is looking fairly comfortable in 5th, the last cash spot, as 6th is dormy and 8 bets behind

I will try and update regularly from now on.

Plate is also looking equally exciting - an old favourite in this comp (Martin L) has rattled through to take 2nd from me and is now 10 points ahead but I have 2 games in hand. I would in theory overtake him if I got the two winners, on 2nds countback! Vince is only 1 point off me but I also have two bets in hand on him, we are now fighting for the last cash spot. Jed is the danger for us 4 points behind but 4 bets in hand on me.

No comments:

Post a Comment