email info@napscomp.com

****************************************************************Interested in joining the next Competition then email info@napscomp.com ****************************************************************

Tuesday 20 April 2010

20apr10 only two

27 bets and only two winners Ken Jones 5-1 amd Pat the leader at 1-5!!

Well I think that confirms what I thought yesterday and a radical change in tactics from the leader, odd on all the way and come and get me. so from Pat's POV then a good start he has gained a further 1.20 today on the chasing pack.

All quiet again on the plate front well leader score a single but so what :-)

3 comments:

  1. i think punchestown should be the exeption to the irish rule . its the equivelent to cheltenham and horses we backed there and which lost are now coming good Q E D today's racing

    any support for or if against please explain we are not all poker playing sand gamblers ken jones

    ReplyDelete
  2. I posted anonymous because I did not know what profile i was.
    My last paragraph should have read poker playing dirt racing afficiendos. ken

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ken

    Reasonable request I think I'll get seeing what others think

    Maurice

    ReplyDelete