email info@napscomp.com

****************************************************************Interested in joining the next Competition then email info@napscomp.com ****************************************************************

Sunday 26 September 2010

NEXT COMP IDEAS

We are thinking that we will have a bit of a break before the next comp. The next comp will be the 10 year anniversary event and to celebrate that we are targetting ending on 29th January 2011 the actual 10 year anniversary day so that would be at Cheltenham.

Been trying to get a bumper entry so if anyone knows likely joiners push them here or get them to email/text Vince or me.

We will probably try and make the plate a bit more sophisticated by awarding more points for winners in races with more runners - the trial has been running for half of this comp but we have yet to assess the results. I will post those here at some point.

2 comments:

  1. could u print or email the terms of the competition and the rules it will be easier to show friends to encourage them to join for next comp. when u try to explain it seem to get rather convoluted. thanks ken jones

    ReplyDelete
  2. The next time I read a blog, I hope that it doesnt disappoint me as much as this one. I mean, I know it was my choice to read, but I actually thought you have something interesting to say. All I hear is a bunch of whining about something that you could fix if you werent too busy looking for attention. long travel jeep

    ReplyDelete