email info@napscomp.com

****************************************************************Interested in joining the next Competition then email info@napscomp.com ****************************************************************

Monday 14 March 2011

World's worse bad beat

For those interested in this sort of thing how about this one!

Big tourney 8,200 enties at $50 - we are in the cash I'm sitting about 500th out of 950 left.  I'm Big Blind with AA in the hole everyone folds round to the Small blind who raises a standard x3 raise I flat call trying to get some action.   Flop is 5AK great flop for me I'm trips aces and must have top hand.  I raise to 4x BB trying to keep him playing as he has double my stack and I'm looking to get doubled up, he calls.  Turn is another K I'm sitting now with top Full House AAAkk he is first to bet and goes in pretty strong I'm thinking ok maybe he has A rag or even AK - works for me still ahead in either case so I go all in and he calls with K4!!!

Yes you guessed it river is another K so my AAAkk full house gets beaten by quad kings - LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment