email info@napscomp.com

****************************************************************Interested in joining the next Competition then email info@napscomp.com ****************************************************************

Friday 16 March 2012

16mar12 gold apologies

Following a day when I have not been short of liquid refreshment and Pete, Richard & I are just about to have dinner + more liquid refreshment there will be a delay in the updating admin.

That includes Saturday where i need to be on the coach to Wales V France in Cardiff by 9.30!

A quick flick through the texts it certainly looks like very few winners maybe only three and Kevin Dighton well and truly stuff me in the side bet recording 3 winning naps at the festival to my none! I bow to the master.

No comments:

Post a Comment