email info@napscomp.com

****************************************************************Interested in joining the next Competition then email info@napscomp.com ****************************************************************

Friday 6 July 2012

06jul12 washout

10 forced losers today as the abandonment's took their toll still 6 winners from the remaining 19 bets that made it.  Best was Scott Bennett with a 12-1 winner to move into the top half on -£5.25, others were me 2-1 to gain 2 places and move 5th, Annette Berg 7-4 now 17th and just 5p down, Jake Fifield away in Magaluf, Mallorca this week but still managed a 2-1 winner to move back 2nd just 90p off the lead good devotion to the cause.  Dave Barker brought up a double with a 5-1 winner but still sits in the bottom half and finally Julian Micklethwaite 11-4.

In the plate I was the only player so with my 5 points just consolidated my 4th position a little.

Off to the Eclipse at Sandown tomorrow, the scene of one of my best days on course in 1987 when Mtoto beat Reference Point, the Derby winner, and I cleaned up!

No comments:

Post a Comment