email info@napscomp.com

****************************************************************Interested in joining the next Competition then email info@napscomp.com ****************************************************************

Monday 22 October 2012

22oct12 just two left

Only Kevin Dighton our esteemed sponsor and Terry Mathews left to get off the mark after Ian Carpenter got off the mark with a 7-1 winner today.  A very creditable 9 winners today John Roach continued his purple patch with a 3rd winner in 4 days 9-1 to reach the leader board, Dave barker had the same 7-1 winner as Ian to move positive and loads of others!

Plate Julian Ciampioli's 5 pointer knocked me out 6th as my 3-1 favourite backed into 9-4 finished last 115 lengths behind the winner looks like Adrian Maguire's riding skills not transferred to training then!

Kevin as I can't get Vince to accept any bet as he is not good enough and is giving up how about a bet for next entry into the comp.  Best finishing position in main comp I'll give you +£20.00 on the handicap. That means you will start on +£1.00 against my -63p but you have had 8 fewer bets.

2 comments:

  1. I bet that keV gets in at ascot next year!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maurice, due to my current tactics, ill accept +25.00 and make it £100, dont do 50s !!!

    Kevin

    ReplyDelete