email info@napscomp.com

****************************************************************Interested in joining the next Competition then email info@napscomp.com ****************************************************************

Wednesday 26 December 2012

OK back to business

Long Run - for me poor value so I have to oppose him he is just not quite consistent enough for me to take 2-1.  Have to see evidence of Gran Crus recovery before I could back him and Cue Card will surely struggle over this trip in the heavy. Riverside Theatre is of some interest but beaten by Long Run in this two years ago and has been winning over 21f rather than 3m.  So for me that leaves an each way bet on Captain Chris 20-1 in a place (bet 365) likes going right handed much more than left so his runs at Cheltenham can be excused and was 3rd last year 4-1 to get in the frame sounds better value than 2-1 for the win.

Stand out best bet of the day for me is in the race before the King George - Countrywide Flame a solid 7-4

No comments:

Post a Comment