email info@napscomp.com

****************************************************************Interested in joining the next Competition then email info@napscomp.com ****************************************************************

Friday 11 January 2013

Lanzarote Hurdle Kempton 12jan13

A nice 18 runner field for tomorrow's big hurdle so 1/4 first 4 for the each way.  But that probably won't work for my selection as it is the favourite, Bear's Affair, currently around 5-1 but not much of a market around this early.  To my mind the favourite's main rival is his stable mate Oscara Dara got Geraghty riding so that's a plus but concerned about the rather odd foray into chasing last time (presumably he didn't take to it but only one try?) and also never raced over 17f and the Lanzarote is 21f - so that's enough doubts for me! Black Thunder pushing hard for favouritism but not for me because of the form of the November run at Haydock which doesn't look great in hindsight with Yesyoucan only 8th next time out.  Lamb or Cod & Captain sunshine look well held by the principals.

So Bear's Affair to win for me - can I go 3 for 3 since Christmas?

No comments:

Post a Comment