email info@napscomp.com

****************************************************************Interested in joining the next Competition then email info@napscomp.com ****************************************************************

Friday 15 March 2013

15mar13 Best of the week

I think the general view was that we saw the best performance of the week today when Our Conor won the Triumph Hurdle, spectacular, and he is now 2nd favourite at only 5-1 (Bet 365) for 2014 Champion Hurdle!!

Another very sparse day only 3 winners Ted Veale for Mark Nutting at 10-1 and Annette Berg & I both on Bob's Worth at 11-4 was all there was. Interesting (mainly for me) that I was the only person to have two winning naps at Cheltenham mildly pleasing!

In the plate everyone sat out apart from me so I gained 5 points on those above me.  An amusing pass time for those of us uninvolved watching the sitting out tactics of the plate big guns, I offered Vince 2-5 (now 30-100) that he wouldn't win and judging by how determined the three below him sound that might be very tight!!

No comments:

Post a Comment