email info@napscomp.com

****************************************************************Interested in joining the next Competition then email info@napscomp.com ****************************************************************

Saturday 27 July 2013

Let's take a look at the King George

In a nutshell fairly easy and despite putting up Trading Leather last time out to win the Irish Derby I am going to have to forsake him here and go with Cirrus Des Aigles.  I don't normally like French raiders, not on some sort of anti French stance, but because I just have the feeling that their greats never seem to travel all that well, but Cirrus is the exception here, just 2 lengths behind Frankel in last year's Qipco Champion Stakes and I was there when she won that race the year before.  For me that is pretty much enough said on that basis why isn't she 2-5f?  Can only be his last race is putting people off and I think we have to write that off as a 'needed the run' he was on the way back from an injury and in going that was bound to find out any weakness on the fitness side we can rule all those out today - lump on!

No comments:

Post a Comment