email info@napscomp.com

****************************************************************Interested in joining the next Competition then email info@napscomp.com ****************************************************************

Wednesday 25 September 2013

25sep13 much better

As I'm sure most will know catastrophic software failure on my phone and lost everything (yes I know I should back it up!) still mostly reprogrammed now.

8 winners today with a nice best of the day 17-2 for Steve Tyson, Vince Paige, Craig Connelly & Chris Pascoe all picked a 6-4 winner, Kevin Wood 4-1, Roger Dore 4-1, Jed Parramore 10-11 just enough to scrape onto the foot of the leader board & Matt Harrison 2-1. Surprisingly despite so many winners a fairly static top 12.

In the plate Vince scored 5 points to Justin's 2 and so that brought them level on points - Justin stays top on number of winners count-back 26 to Vince's 16 - so that's worth a point which could be very valuable.

I'm out tomorrow in London for dinner so at best update will be Friday morning - will put up the selections before I leave so you can do it for yourselves :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment