email info@napscomp.com

****************************************************************Interested in joining the next Competition then email info@napscomp.com ****************************************************************

Friday 15 November 2013

Another warning

Everyone, a couple of bets were received yesterday 2-3 minutes after the 30 minute cut off rule, the market wasn't formed and it was only a small miss so I let them pass this time, but that is very much on the limit.

Please take this as another warning that I will start to reject late bets - if I do notify that the bet was too late to count and it is still before 1.30 you can make another selection.  

I need to apply the rules fairly please make my job easier by building in some slack on timing texts are not always instantly transmitted!

Thanks guys

No comments:

Post a Comment