email info@napscomp.com

****************************************************************Interested in joining the next Competition then email info@napscomp.com ****************************************************************

Saturday 4 January 2014

04jan13 last 3 days

So these are the winners I have for the last three days if you are not there and think you should be then please email or text Vince or me (I am in USA from Sunday so don't ring me after today).

Thursday:  Spenser Mills 1-10

Friday:   Steve Walton 7-4, Justin Sercombe 13-8, Jimmy McGarrity 7-4, Jo Hutson 9-2, Craig Connelly 7-1

Saturday:   Steve Walton 6-4, Stuart Bentham 2-5, Jimmy McGarrity 7-2, Ian Carpenter 3-1


I am sending out a full excel update tonight (instead of the usual Sunday update) so you can check for errors cut off for making any queries is end of next week after that update stands.

Sorry for all the hassle - you can go back to text only from now

Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment