email info@napscomp.com

****************************************************************Interested in joining the next Competition then email info@napscomp.com ****************************************************************

Saturday 12 September 2015

11sep15 a big one

Justin having confirmed his win in the plate yesterday popped straight in with a 20-1 winner to move into the cash on the main leader board in 5th, another winner of significance if only for me was Carl Dean who just as i would have overtaken him with my 7-4 winner found an 11-2 shot to keep me in my place as I expect he sees it :-), the only other winner was Ian Carpenter same horse as me 7-4 winner.

In the plate Chris Pascoe failed to score so Pete Long's 2 points were enough to take him back into the last cash paying position

No comments:

Post a Comment