email info@napscomp.com

****************************************************************Interested in joining the next Competition then email info@napscomp.com ****************************************************************

Tuesday 12 March 2019

DAY TWO MUSINGS

Just picking the races I have some sort of idea and there are plenty that it would be better to leave alone namely 2.50, 4.10 & 4.50. 

Ballymore Novices Hurdle 1.30 only included because I was given a tip today on course for Sams Profile backed a little bit today in from 14-1 to 10-1 as I write, nothing too secret as it is the RP selection but I shall be backing it!

The RSA 2.10 I have been thinking about Elliot's runners' Apples Jade & Hardline both well fancied, to say the least, and both went out like a light at the business end of their races.  So until I see one of his perform I'm not backing them so that takes Delta Work off the list and for me means Santini should win this :-)

Queen Mother 3.30 clearly can't look any further than Altior won't back it at 2-5 but will cheer it home.

Champion Bumper 5.30 need an Irish runner and who better than Blue Sari, only one run is a bit of a risk but that run was pretty special wasn't it so good enough for me

No comments:

Post a Comment