email info@napscomp.com

****************************************************************Interested in joining the next Competition then email info@napscomp.com ****************************************************************

Sunday 12 May 2019

12may19 SUNDAY'S RESULTS

Just two winners Nobby Camunzuli best of the day at 6-1 but of more significance was Mark Nutting's 6-4 winner to move him 2nd and just £1.86 behind the leader - all to play for tomorrow

NB bets must still be in by the usual cut off of 1.30pm, I'm at my meeting from 5.30pm but will put up the position or an interim update if I can before I go and then of course as soon as I am back.  

Sorry can't make Windsor and not sure if anyone is actually going

No excel update tonight top half of the table on the blog if you are not on that list then you need a winner better than 33-1 to snatch victory, there was a 125-1 winner only the other day that we all missed :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment