email info@napscomp.com

****************************************************************Interested in joining the next Competition then email info@napscomp.com ****************************************************************

Monday 2 January 2023

02jan23 TWO DAYS

5 winners yesterday and 4 winners today.  Today saw Spenser playing the "catch me if you can" tactics as leader with a 1-9 winner Gary Dighton picked up another decent evening winner at 8-1, to get onto the leader board for the first time this comp.  The other two were Chris Martin 5-4 & Mark Lowry 1-3.

Contacted everyone and recovered the missing texts but well worth checking I haven't made any omissions - problem with converting to my new phone - my daughters made me get a new one as mine was 8 years old!

No comments:

Post a Comment