email info@napscomp.com

****************************************************************Interested in joining the next Competition then email info@napscomp.com ****************************************************************

Wednesday 2 May 2012

02may12 easy

Clearly I will regret that title :-) - but it is 3 from 3 with my 6-4 winner today to just about stay top.  31 bets 7 winners best was Ross Harvey 7-1 to move straight in at 4th, others were Eamon Kelly & Dave Barker both 6-4, Kevin Hall with his 2nd 9-2 winner in a row to move 2nd, Terry Matthews 9-2 to go 7th and finally Robert Baker evens.

Both leaders in the plate missed out and just scored 2 points each.

Very noble piece of betting by Kevin Dighton yesterday accepting an even money bet with me on who will finish higher even though he knew about my 8-1 winner yesterday I think it is just pity following my dreadful performance in our last bet at Cheltenham but hey £50!

No comments:

Post a Comment