email info@napscomp.com

****************************************************************Interested in joining the next Competition then email info@napscomp.com ****************************************************************

Monday 4 February 2013

04feb13 apologies Lee

Major cock-up on 31st Jan, by the scorer (me)! Lee Constable had a 12-1 dead heat winner and I didn't notice thought it was 2nd and marked it up as such, so that's corrected and he sits 2nd - sorry Lee good lesson for us all to check sometimes.

So today 7 winners from 38 bets, 3 of us picked the 4-11 winner (Vince Paige, me & Barry Pemble), Martin Long & Scott Bennett both picked a nice 10 pointer at 11-4, Pat Quinn Jnr got off the mark with a 13-8 winner but Stuart Bentham got the best of the day 9-2 to move onto the leader board.  So Scott's Bennett's lead is extended again - a fine start.

In the plate Vince Paige just held onto first place and despite another winner for me I'm now 5 from 6 I slipped down a place to 3rd.

No comments:

Post a Comment