email info@napscomp.com

****************************************************************Interested in joining the next Competition then email info@napscomp.com ****************************************************************

Saturday 9 February 2013

09feb13 5 timer!

7 winners from 38 today and we brought up our 100th winner.  Best of the day odds wise was Jake Fifield 8-1 but I'm guessing my 5-1 winning nap that brought up 5 horse accumulator at 150-1 today was the most lucrative!! It also took me 2nd on both leader boards.  Other winners were Bert Peart also 5-1, Barry Pemble who is getting into his stride now brings up a five timer at 8-11, Gary Dighton who got off the mark with a 5-4 winner, & Jed Parramore who also got off the mark with a 6-4 winner.  Finally Pat Quinn Snr had a 7-4 winner.

In the plate I moved up to 2nd with my 10 pointer the only other winner was Barry Pemble who is closing in as Vince the leader sat out today.


No comments:

Post a Comment